Stop Poisoning Yourself

Mayo Clinic defines poisoning as "an injury or death due to swallowing, inhaling, touching, or injecting various drugs, chemicals, venoms, or gases".

In 2021, Poison Help responded to more than 2 million human exposure cases ... that is about 1 every 15 seconds.

REPEAT: 1 every 15 seconds!!

Some of the leading exposure substance categories included common household items namely:
  • cleaning supplies
  • cosmetic/personal care products
According to the "America's Poison Centers", in 2021 the number of poison-related deaths reported were 3,809. What an important reminder that while poison exposures and accidents do occur, they can also be "prevented with EDUCATION and AWARENESS".

Cleaning Supplies
The thing is even if these products are under lock and key, what happens when you use them for:
  • washing the floors
  • washing the dishes
  • washing your clothes, bedding, towels
  • cleaning your kiddos toys
The toxic and unclean ingredients will:
  • get absorbed through the skin when you ... or your kiddos ... walk on those floors in bare feet or crawl
  • be eaten by your fur babies everytime they lick their paws.
  • be absorbed by any food prepared and served on kitchen surfaces/dishes and then ingested when the food is eaten
  • be absorbed through your skin as you sleep, wear your clothing or bathe
  • fill the air and irritate your respiratory system with synthetic fragrances
Cosmetics/Personal Care Products
Cosmetics and Personal Care Products are actually another leading poison exposure category. They contain ingredients that should only be found in an auto shop or your garage. AND, they also contain "plastics". Even the popular "clean beauty" products are not as clean as you would expect. 

Your skin is very porous and will literally absorb "everything" you put on it. But it doesn't just stay there. It will then proceed throughout the rest of your body contributing to all sorts of health issues including allergies. 

So, be sure to read the labels because no one else is going to do it for you. If you do not know what an ingredient is, research it ... what it is derived from. If there is a long list of chemical names ... maybe it is just better to ditch it and switch to something cleaner. 

These toxic ingredients can cause serious health issues. Education is so important.

FIRST ... ask yourself:

"Why are you still buying products that need to be under lock & key for safety?!"

There is absolutely no need to continue to put yourself, your family, your friends and your fur babies in a position where their health and wellness is in jeopardy.

SECOND ... consider the "origin" of the ingredients ... are they "truly" clean

Studies have shown that the air in our homes are more toxic and polluted than the outside air. Whether it is for work, fun, or just relaxing at home ... people spend most of their time indoors.

So, please do me a favor and take some time to read the labels on your cleaning products ... household, laundry, kitchen & bath, furniture polish, etc. Take time to familiarize yourself with any toxic and unhealthy products that are polluting the air you breathe and switch to truly clean products and see if it doesn't make a difference in how you feel.

I have spent over 25 yrs of using a variety of "clean" products and continue to educate myself. A few years ago I finally did my last "switch" as I found products that are truly authentic. Check them out for yourself here

Most poisoning events are never intentional. It takes education to learn about the dangers. You do not need to take 25 yrs to figure it out. I have done that for you and will continue to do so.

Take the time and initiative to keep your family safe.💕

If you liked this information you may appreciate this article